Sponsored Link

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Camangi WebStation Pre-Orders Open, $399




From I4U News -

Slashgear reports that Camangi has opened up pre-orders for its new 7" resistive touchscreen Webstation Android Slate. The device has e-reader functionality, full browser support, and a claimed stand-by time of 4 days (4-5 hours with use). It is powered by a Marvell 624 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 265 MB flash memory, supports SD cards (8GB MicroSD card included), WiFi b/g, and Android 1.5. The price is $399 with free shipping, and a guaranteed ship date before the end of the year. You can pre-order now at their website.

1 comments:

ocean said...

Dear blog moderator: Nice to meet you~
I am a friend from Taiwan is very pleased to find your blog, I also like your site contents and articles. In addition, I have added to my favorites, if I have the honor and opportunity to invite you to add my site to your blog then?
Here I offer my website and URL, hope regularly visit and exchange of information both of us, thank you!
Site Name:首頁科技網路行銷
URL:http://www.pageone.cc