Sponsored Link

Monday, April 21, 2008

HP 2133 First Impressions/Comparison to EeePC



ClumPC has a comparative review of the HP 2133 with the Asus Eee PC. Actually it is some sort of first impressions since the author didn't have ample time to do a full review. At any rate, the verdict is that the HP 2133 Mini-Note feels solidly constructed, and seems more evenly balanced than the EeePC. Bottom line is that you don't feel like you’re using an ultra portable because everything fits on the 8.9" screen and the keyboard is an absolute pleasure to use. Downside is that the unit does run hot.

You can read the entire article here.

1 comments:

AubidadedBallad said...

You know what? I've been having the same problem with my Laptop, except mine is a Toshiba. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that if the same problem occurs with my laptop, then there is for sure something we can do about it. The question is, what is it? I actually took my laptop to a computer technician and he wanted to charge me an arm and a leg Just to open and check the laptop internally. For an arm and a leg I'll be glad to check it myself!
HP 5500 toner