Sponsored Link

Monday, January 21, 2008

Philippine Telco to bundle Eee PC with DSL

From a post by mark_eee in Eeeph forum -

GLOBE BROADBAND will package EEE with DSL?

I was talking to a technician awhile ago when they were fixing our neighbor's connection. I was just inquiring on how to get a broadband line from them since my pldt connection is still on the process (as they always say). The tech told me that they will be bundling asus eee pc's with their dsl packages...

Anyone heard about this as well?

A few posts after, 31stfreak confirmed this with his/her post -

yup it is true. a very reliable source told me but the packages aren't ready yet. they are still finalizing what kind of packages and bundles will be offered. nonetheless, the early adopters are still lucky because of the extra pci-e and it's unclear whether they will be giving away the eee's or simply bundling it where the customer still pays. lastly, they also didn't mention if it was 2gb, surf or the regular 701 model... i'd switch to globe if they'll give me an 8GB eee for free! hahaha.

0 comments: