Sponsored Link

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Would You Want Your Eee PC to look like this?

While reading the latest digital issue of Businessweek, I came across an article featuring notebooks as fashion statements, "That Computer is So You." Among the models featured was one called Tulip from a company called Ego-Galaxy. For a decidedly technical product, the name Ego-Galaxy Tulip naturally sounds intriguing. So I checked out the website.






For some strange reasons I can't quite (or should I say, don't want to) make out, visions of Reese Witherspoon in her Legally Blonde series started popping into my head, especially the scenes in which she was using her iBook. Except in this case her iBook was replaced by the pink notebook shown above. Much more appropriate, don't you think?

Anyways, I know some Asus Eee PC owners regard their units as hip fashion statements, from the cool white to the corporate black to the whimsical pastels. But looking at the Ego-Galaxy units above, it made me wonder if any current Eee PC owner would actually want one of these. And is Ego-Galaxy's target market the same as Asus's official target market of first-time users or just a bit tad below that, whatever that means?

0 comments: