Sponsored Link

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Coffee Cup Power Inverter




ThinkGeek has a $29.99 power inverter shaped like a styrofoam coffee cup - perfect for your car's mug holder. Specs are:

* 200 Watt inverter with 2 AC plugs and USB power port
* Provides 120 Volt AC power from any cigarette lighter socket
* 200W continuous/400W peak
* Fits into standard cup holders
* 18" cord
* Overload protection and low battery shut-off
* Power 3 devices at once
* One year warranty
* Dimensions: 6" tall x 3.5" dia

Product page here.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Hello, my name is Lawrence. I like your blog. I have a blog on power inverters. I think it would be interesting to your readers. Would you like to exchange links? I could put a link to your blog on mine right away if you're interested. I think that it would help us both get more traffic.

My blog is 12v Inverter Info


http://www.12vinverterinfo.com/

Let me know what you think.

Lawrence